Private Group Walking Tour
Please review the information and booking policies below. Complete the request form for pricing and additional options for your group.
Experience the unique beauty and history of Longhorn Cavern State Park on a private group walking tour.
Private group walking tours include:
- Discounted tour price
- Dedicated tour guide (if booked more than 30 days in advance)
25 or more paid guests
THINGS TO KNOW
- Dress comfortably and wear closed-toe shoes with good traction. Parts of the trail can be wet depending on recent rainfall.
- Guests will be walking/standing for approximately 90 minutes.
- There are 52 stone steps down to the cavern entrance and back up again.
- Depending on guest height, ducking may be required at several points on the tour. The two lowest points along the tour route are 4' 4" and 4' 8".
- Due to the historic nature of Longhorn Cavern State Park, visitor facilities and cavern walkways are not wheelchair accessible.
- Only trained service animals as defined by the ADA are permitted to enter the cavern or park buildings. Pets must be attended at all times; do not leave pets alone in vehicles.
EDUCATOR RESOURCES (COMING SOON!)
Learning objectives, suggested TEKS, and other resources for:
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School