Group Wild Cave Tour Trip Planning
Important information to help plan your visit to Longhorn Cavern State Park.
BEFORE YOUR TOUR
- Every participant must sign a release waiver before going on tour.
- Buses, vans, and other group transportation must use designated parking and loading/unloading zones. See park staff for assistance.
- Please check-in at the ticket counter located inside the Visitor Center at least 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time to receive your paid tickets. Have your booking confirmation ready.
- Groups larger than 12 may be split into smaller sub-groups on-site.
- There are no restrooms in the cavern. Please visit the restrooms in the Visitor Center before the tour.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING
- Tours run rain or shine. Cavern temperatures range up to 68 degrees Fahrenheit / 20 degrees Celsius year-round.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the cavern. Unflavored water is OK.
- Only trained service animals as defined by the ADA are permitted to enter the cavern or park buildings.
- Only body mounted cameras are allowed on tour.
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction
- Towel for cleaning up
- Change of clothes & shoes
NOTE: Clothes may get dirty or damaged.
- The Wild Cave Tour is a physically demanding activity. Guests should be in good physical condition to participate.
- Guests must be 8 years old or older to participate.
- The Wild Cave Tour consists of narrow passages. For safety reasons, guests over 52" in girth (shoulders, hips, etc.) may not participate.