K-12 & Scouts Group Walking Tour Request Form
Please review the booking policies below. Submit the request form for pricing and additional options for your group.
Read these policies carefully before submitting your booking request.
- K-12 & Scouts Walking Tour groups must include 25 paying participants or more.
- Groups larger than 30 may be split into smaller sub-groups on-site.
- Group rates are not combinable with any other discounts.
- Groups must be booked more than 30 days before the requested tour date.
- Organizer will be contacted by phone and electronic message 7 days before the tour date to confirm final attendance. If the organizer cannot be reached, the original number will be confirmed.
- There will be no additions or refunds to the private group booking after the 7-day final confirmation.
- Buses, vans, and other group transportation must use designated parking and loading/unloading zones.
- An adult-to-student/scout ratio of 1 group-provided teacher or chaperone for every 15 K-12 students/scouts is required at all times.
- Additional adults who are not part of the confirmed group booking will receive the discounted group rate plus tax, but are not guaranteed placement on the group tour. Admittance is at management discretion, subject to tour capacity.
- In the event the group tour is at capacity, additional adults who are not part of the confirmed group booking will be offered a place on the next available regular walking tour.
- Booking must be secured with a deposit of 50% of the total group price, with the balance payable on or before the tour date.
- Deposits paid by credit card will be collected at booking. Bookings made less than 30 days before the tour date must be secured with a credit card deposit.
- Deposits paid by check must be received within 14 days after booking. If the check deposit is not received within 14 days, the booking will be cancelled.
- Make all checks payable to: Longhorn Cavern Outfitters, PO Box 119, Kingsland, TX 78639.
- Balances can be paid electronically via credit card or in-person via cash, check, or credit card.
- Tax-exempt groups must provide a valid Texas Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certificate at the time of booking or tax will be added to the invoice.
- The name on the method of payment must match the name listed on the top of the certificate.
- A blank PDF certificate can be downloaded from the Texas Comptroller.
- Group bookings cancelled 14 days before the confirmed tour date are eligible for a full refund of the deposit.
- Group bookings cancelled 7 to 13 days before the confirmed tour date are eligible for a refund less 20% of the total group price.
- Group bookings cancelled less than 7 days before the confirmed tour date will forfeit the entire deposit.
- Group bookings cancelled less than 7 days before the confirmed tour date may be rescheduled at no additional charge, subject to availability.
K-12 & Scouts Group Request Form
Please complete this request form and a booking agent will respond to you within 1-2 business days.